Would you like more ease, trust, and harmony with those you love? Are you wanting to turn up more authentically and confidently with family and friends, despite past hurts, misunderstandings, and differences? Register here.
Join us for our introductory program on Compassionate, Nonviolent Communication to learn about life-changing skills that can support you in being fully heard and fully hearing others.
Who will this program interest? Those wanting:
- More empathy, understanding, and compassion in their lives
- New awareness and tools to deepen connection and trust in relationships
- Greater self-connection and capacity to act on your needs
New to NVC? This introductory program offers you a live experience of Nonviolent Communication and a chance to see how it can empower and transform your relationship with yourself and others. Join us!
- Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Cost: $27 early bird (by Dec. 15, 2018); $37 standard (after Dec. 15)
- Register here
- Location: LifeWorks (East), 835 N. Pleasant Valley Rd., Austin, TX 78702 (map)
- Instructor: Dian Killian, Ph.D.
- Co-sponsor: Houston NVC
Special Note: Would you like to deepen your understanding of these practices and develop your confidence and skill? Join us the following Saturday and Sunday (Feb. 9-10) for our 2- day in-depth workshop, “Authenticity, Intimacy, and Trust: Creating the Relationships You Want.” Register for both the intro program and the weekend immersion and save $17!