At Work Collaboratively, our vision is a world where the needs of all life matters and are held with care. As part of this vision, we are committed to doing all we can to care for the environment and, through doing so, our future as a species and all life on the planet. As part of this commitment, we:
- Re-use and up-cycle materials whenever we can (such as name tag holders, training folders, and handouts)
- Use recycled and compostable products whenever available, soy-based ink, and refillable markers/ink cartridges.
- Avoid using non-reusable, non-durable plastic products, and any styrofoam.
- Offset the carbon footprint of any travel our trainers do by making donations to organizations that plant and protect trees
We also invite you to care for the environment and to offset your carbon impact in traveling to any trainings with us by making a donation to one of these organizations: (calculate the carbon impact for your trip here).
- Trees for the Future: Improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalizing degraded lands. Donate.
- Tree Sisters: Planetary restoration at the grassroots level with a focus on women and tropical reforestation. Donate.