This 6-week video conference program is for therapists and coaches* who want to fine-tune and deepen their own self-empathy-connection, as well as learn how to apply Nonviolent Communication-based processes with their clients. Register here.
- Date: 6 consecutive Tuesdays starting Feb. 12, 2019 (Feb. 12, 29, 26; Mar. 5, 12, 19)
- Time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm CT
- Location: Your home or office (online program)
- Instructor: Dian Killian, Ph.D.
- Cost: $275 early bird discount; $325 standard
- Discount: Additional $100 savings when you register for this program and the Feb. 7-8, 2019 immersion in Austin, TX, “Empathic Presence.” (you can register for both programs on the main registration form)
- Registration: Go here.
* NOTE: This program is open only to licensed therapists (LCSWs, LMSWs, LPCs, LPCIs, LMFTs, LMFT-As), social workers, CNVC Certified Trainers or candidates, full-time working coaches, or students in an accredited social work or counseling program, and who have attended two or more days of training with Dian Killian.
In this online practicum, participants will benefit from:
- Small group and peer coaching and practice.
- In-depth demos of deep-empathy processes.
- Troubleshooting how to use and apply deep empathy with clients.
- Identifying and moving through your own blocks.
- Honing somatic and kinesthetic applications.
How past participants have described this course:
- “Practice in a safe, nurturing environment.”
- “Very engaging, experiential, and involving.”
- “Dian is an exceptional trainer. Her ability to connect and truly care about participants enhances the content. She is compassionate communication in motion!”
In-person training: Please note that we are also offering a 2-day in-person training on this same topic on February 7-8, 2019 in Austin, TX called, “Empathic Presence: How to Create Transformational Shifts with your Clients by Accessing Core Needs.” Register for both programs and save $100!
- High-speed internet and a computer or smartphone recommended so you receive the maximum benefit of the video, audio, and visual aids (we will use Zoom video conference software).
- We need at least 6 pre-registrants to launch this program; it is limited to 25.
- After each session, you will receive an email with a link to the video recording and key takeaway points.