How well do you respond to difficult people and situations? Do you judge yourself and others? Or end up disappointed, frustrated, or shut down? [Evening intro. for 4-week course]
Join us for this free evening introduction to the 4-week course (starting February 14, 2019) that will show you how to transform your relationships, including the one with yourself, by practicing Nonviolent Communication (NVC). NVC shows you how to shift judgment, demand, and blame into empathic mutual understanding and trust. In doing so, you can find greater authenticity, intimacy, and meaning in your relationships.
This evening intro will give you a taste of what you will learn in the full course.
DATE: Thursday, January 17, 2019
- TIME: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- LOCATION: New York Open Center, 22 E. 30th St. (between Madison and 5th Ave.), New York, NY 10016 (directions)
- PRESENTER: Dian Killian, Ph.D.
- SPONSOR: New York Open Center
- COST: Free and open to the public
- REGISTER: No registration — just show up!
This introduction is a preview of an in-depth 4-week class on the same topic beginning Thursday, February 14, 2019, where you will get a chance to practice and incorporate the skills into your everyday life1