Wanting more ease this holiday season? And a way to connect in an authentic way with family and friends, despite past hurts, misunderstandings and political divides?
Join us for this introductory program on Compassionate, Nonviolent Communication to gain new concepts and practical tips and skills to support you in being heard, hearing others and finding greater harmony and shared understanding with those you love.
- Date: Friday, November 9, 2018
- Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Presenter: Dian Killian, Ph.D.
- Host and Sponsor: Park Slope Food Co-op
- Location: 782 Union St., Brooklyn, NY 11215 (directions – between 6th & 7th Avenues in Park Slope)
- Cost: Free and open to the public! (you don’t need to be a co-op member to attend this event)
About the Presenter:
Dian Killian, Ph.D., is the founder and lead trainer of Work Collaboratively, an internationally recognized leader in supporting managers and teams in working more effectively together with greater shared vision and harmony.
Dian is the author of Urban Empathy: True Life Adventures of Compassion on the Streets of New York and co-author of Connecting across Differences: How to Connect with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere. A certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication and a certified life coach, Dian is passionate about the power of empathy in transforming individual lives and the world.