How would your life be different if you treated yourself with the love, care, and kindness you always longed for? And how would you treat others, and show up differently in the world, with this kind of love in your life? Register here.
Learn how to use the practical tools of Nonviolent Communication to help transform negative patterns and self-talk into empowering choices based on your needs — free of blame, demand, guilt, and shame.
- Times: Friday 7:30–9:00 pm | Saturday 8:30–11:30 am and 1:45–3:45 pm | Sunday 9:00–11:00 am. Overnight rooms ready by 4:00 pm Friday.
- Trainers: Dian Killian, Ph.D., and Martha Lasley
- Host and Sponsor: Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Location: 57 Interlaken Rd, Stockbridge, MA 01262 (map)
- Cost: Tuition is $295; Room and Board options range from $208-778 (dormitory, shared room, and private room with a view).
- Registration: Click here.
- Questions: For questions regarding registration, logistics, scholarships, travel, or housing, email the host (Kripalu) or call them: +1 866-200-5203
In this residential weekend program, you will learn how to:
- Transform your inner critic into your best friend.
- Make decisions that truly meet your needs.
- Move through regret and mourning to learning and celebration.
- Shift from painful to life-serving behaviors.
- Increase your authenticity, connection, and power.
This program also includes small group exercises, games, role-playing, and an opportunity to work with the Empathy Labyrinth with special guest Marc Weiner. What does love look like, when put into action? Join us to find out and transform your life!
Note: This is Mother’s Day weekend, so attend with your mother or daughter and support each other in developing the gift of self-compassion. While you are at Kripalu for this program, you can also participate in their yoga or meditation classes, or schedule a healing arts session on Saturday evening (for an additional fee).
About the Trainers:
Dian Killian, Ph.D., is the founder and lead trainer of Work Collaboratively, an internationally recognized leader in supporting managers and teams in working more effectively together with greater shared vision and harmony.
Dian is the author of Urban Empathy: True Life Adventures of Compassion on the Streets of New York and co-author of Connecting across Differences: How to Connect with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere. A certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication and a certified life coach, Dian is passionate about the power of empathy in transforming individual lives and the world.
Martha Lasley, MBA, PCC, is a founder of Leadership that Works, the home of Coaching for Transformation, an ICF-accredited coach-training program. She mentors facilitators and developed the heart-centered Facilitation that Works program. Martha is a certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication and the author of three books, Facilitating with Heart; Coaching for Transformation; and Courageous Visions.
Martha mentors visionary leaders to develop a coaching culture where people share power and contribute to the evolution of humanity—supporting clients in addressing the social, economic, environmental, and political challenges of our times. Leadership that Works is a trailblazer in taking coaching skills where they are needed most: upstart nations, under-resourced communities, and marginalized groups.