How would your life be different if you treated yourself with the love, care, and kindness you always longed for? And how would you treat others, and show up differently in the world, with this kind of love in your life? Learn how to use the practical tools of Nonviolent Communication to help transform negative patterns and self-talk into empowering choices based on your needs—free of blame, demand, guilt, or shame.
In this program, you learn how to:
- Transform your inner critic into your best friend
- Make decisions that truly meet your needs
- Move through regret and mourning to learning and celebration
- Shift from painful to life-serving behaviors
- Increase your authenticity, connection, and power.
This program also includes small group exercises, games, role playing, and an opportunity to work with the Empathy Labyrinth. What does love look like, when put into action? Come find out and transform your life.
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Stockbridge, MA
- Friday, April 6- 7:30–9:00 pm
- Saturday, April 7- 8:30–11:30 am and 1:45–3:45 pm
- Sunday, April 8- 9:00–11:00 am
- more details on Kripalu’s schedule can be found here.
$245.00, does not include housing. Housing costs for all program nights; meals included:
- Dormitory: $198.00
- Standard: $262.00 and up
- Standard Plus: $398.00 and up
- more details on Kripalu’s accommodations can be found here.