Join us for this 9-day residential retreat in Nonviolent Communication (NVC) to discover tools to improve the quality of your relationships, increase your contribution to the world, and deepen your inner peace.
This will be an unforgettable experience immersed in a community of people learning and practicing NVC for 9 days and will cover the original teachings of NVC’s founder, Dr. Marshall Rosenberg as well as unique expressions of each of the trainers.
Join us to be part of a compassionate community learning together how to speak from the heart, practice deep, non-judgmental listening, and build self-empowerment from the inside out.
- Dates: Thursday, April 4, 2019 (begins with supper) – Saturday, April 13, 2019 (ends with lunch)
- Location: Mabuville, No. 6 Burma Tree Row High-Tech Zone Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan (map)
- Cost (USD): Tuition $2,340.00; Room and Board varies
- Instructors: Dian Killian, Ph.D., Lucy Leu (Canada), John Kinyon (U.S.), Catherine Cadden (U.S.) and Jesse Wiens (U.S.).
- Sponsor: Center for Nonviolent Communication
- REGISTER: Join the waiting list here (as of Dec. 2018, this event is at capacity)
These gatherings are for people who want to create a world where everyone’s needs matter and are met through compassionate giving.
The tools that you will learn can be applied at work, at home, and in your community… in intimate or professional relationships; and any time you want to be a catalyst for change in your world.