Have you ever noticed how being heard in a deep, empathic way is like magic? When we’re deeply heard, our whole bodies relax. We return to equilibrium, we can breathe again, and access renewed curiosity, empowerment, and choice. Register here.
Watch this video introduction and invitation [5:35]
We also get a fresh perspective and new insights: like a fog lifting, we see ideas and solutions that evaded us before. And with that restored vision, we’re able to find new ways to engage with others that, just moments earlier, seemed impossible or a chore.
How does that magic work? And how can you become an empathy wizard—with anyone, in any situation, including the most challenging?
Join us for this 6-week online course to find out and get more empathy magic in your life—and greater naturalness, flow, and ease in your NVC practice—by joining us for “NVC Magic: How to Streamline your NVC Practice and Make Empathy Second Nature.”
We will explore key concepts and practices, including new ways of seeing and practicing Nonviolent Communication (NVC), and learn all this through direct experience, exercises, pair work, and role-playing.
- DATES: May 8 – June 12, 2019 (6 consecutive Wednesdays)
- TIME: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm ET
- PRESENTER: Dian Killian, Ph.D.
- SPONSOR: NVC Academy
- COST: $251 – $392 (recordings included)
- REGISTER: Go to this page
- QUESTIONS: For questions regarding registration, logistics, or scholarships, please contact the host directly (they are the most knowledgable about these issues and can help you the most 🙂
This course will take place on Zoom, an easy-to-use video conferencing software available to anyone with a computer or smartphone and a high-speed internet connection. Instructions about how to join the sessions will be sent upon registration.