We are glad that you want to stay connected with Work Collaboratively! To continue receiving our email updates, please enter your email here:
To make sure that you receive our emails in your main inbox where you can easily find them, “Whitelist” our emails. Here’s how:
STEP 1: Find a past email that we sent you: copy-and-paste our email address into the search box of your email system: email@example.com
- Drag the email to the left and into the Inbox in the left-side menu
(do not open the email; instead, drag it from the list of emails into the Inbox)
Apple iPhone / iPad
- Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
- On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
- Tap Done.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list
- Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
- Tap to open the email.
- Tap the icon next to the email address.
- Tap OK.
- Right-click on the sender’s email address.
- Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
- Open the email.
- Click the Add to contacts link
- Right-click the email.
- Select Add Sender to Contacts.
- Click Save.
See more detail about Whitelisting our emails.