Many of us walk around each day with an inner dialogue on automatic full of judgment, self-shame, and demands (“I never…”, “I should, ” or “ought to”).
These inner judgments zap our energy and actually get in the way of achieving our goals and living fully, leaving us in a place of anxiety, fear, and discouragement.
In this 90-minute experiential and fun program, learn practical steps to shake off those judgments and self-recrimination, get clear about your needs, and take constructive action to act on them.
- DATE: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- TIME: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm ET
- HOST & SPONSOR: 92nd Street Y, 1395 Lexington Ave., New York, NY 10128 (between 91st & 92nd Streets) (directions)
- COST: $35/person
- REGISTRATION: Coming soon!
- QUESTIONS: For questions about registration, scholarships, directions, or other logistics, contact the host.
About the Trainer:
Dian Killian, Ph.D., is the founder and lead trainer of Work Collaboratively, an internationally recognized leader in supporting managers and teams in working more effectively together with greater shared vision and harmony.
Dian is the author of Urban Empathy: True Life Adventures of Compassion on the Streets of New York and co-author of Connecting across Differences: How to Connect with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere. A certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication and a certified life coach, Dian is passionate about the power of empathy in transforming individual lives and the world.