This is an on-line resource space for participants in this program only, with content specific to this group. Please abstain from sharing the page link or content with anyone outside this group to respect choice and everyone’s privacy.
Elements of this Program:
This is a comprehensive program to boost your skills and your team’s capacity to collaborate more effectively. It includes:
- On-Site Trainings (5 days)
- Application-Lab Webinars (six 90-minute calls)
- 1:1 Coaching (for some participants)
- Empathy Buddies
- Support resources: Connecting across Differences and other material
Table of Contents:
- Upcoming Integration Training and Application Lab Webinars (hold the dates)
- Video Recordings of Application Labs
- How to join Application Labs
- Flip Chart Photos from on-site trainings
- Key Worksheets and Resources (including Skills Assessment)
Integration Training and Application Lab Webinars:
Here is our schedule for upcoming on-site trainings and Application Labs (webinars):
March 27(8:00 am – 5:00 pm) – Integration Day on-site training in New Brunswick, NJconverted to four online sessions (see below)
- Four new online sessions: Monday, March 23; Thursday, March 26; Friday, March 27; and Monday, March 30 (10 am – 12 noon)
- April 3 (11:00 am – 12:30 pm) – Application Lab
- April 17 (11:00 am – 12:30 pm) – Application Lab
- May 1 (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) – Integration Day on-site training in New Brunswick, NJ
- May 15 (11:00 am – 12:30 pm) – Application Lab
- May 29 (11:00 am – 12:30 pm) – Application Lab
- June 12 (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) – Integration Day on-site training in New Brunswick, NJ
How to Join Application Labs (webinars):
If this is your first time using Zoom:
- Please know that it’s very easy to use — no technical savvy is needed.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to test your connection.
- Download the Zoom app (a very brief download)
While we strongly recommend that you join the sessions on video using the link above, it’s also possible for you to join using a telephone (audio-only).
Please use this option only as a backup, since a lot of the richness of the course comes from seeing the presenter, other participants, and visual aids.
However, if the phone is your only option, here’s how to join:
- Dial 408-638-0968 (U.S.). If you are in another country, find your local dial-in number.
- When prompted, enter the meeting ID: 837213602 #
- During the session, press *9 to raise your hand (and *9 again to lower it) when the presenter invites people to speak.
Technical Support: If you encounter any difficulties using Zoom, refer to their support section.
Flip Chart Photos from On-site Trainings
View photos of the flip charts from the January 9-10, 2020, on-site training.
Key Worksheets and Resources:
Here are digital copies of some of the handouts we used on site, including the Skills Assessment form.
- Introductory Materials (basic handout packet)
- Recapping and Reflection Skills
- 4 Core Steps (page 1) + Business Needs (page 2)
- Empathy Buddies
- Collaborative Communication Skills Assessment