This is an on-line resource space for participants in this program only, with content specific to this group. Please abstain from sharing the page link or content with anyone outside this group to respect choice and everyone’s privacy.
Elements of this Program:
This is a comprehensive program to boost your skills and your team’s capacity to collaborate more effectively. It includes:
- On-Site Trainings
- Application-Lab Webinars
- 1:1 Coaching (for some participants)
- Empathy Buddies
- Support resources: Connecting across Differences and other material
Table of Contents:
- Video Recordings of Application Labs and Webinars
- How to join Application Labs
- Flip Chart Photos from on-site trainings
- Key Worksheets and Resources (including Skills Assessment)
Video Recordings and Resources:
Webinar: May 29, 2020
May 15, 2020
Webinar (May 15, 2020)
Webinar (May 1, 2020)
How to Join Application Labs (webinars):
If this is your first time using Zoom:
- Please know that it’s very easy to use — no technical savvy is needed.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to test your connection.
- Download the Zoom app (a very brief download)
While we strongly recommend that you join the sessions on video using the link above, it’s also possible for you to join using a telephone (audio-only).
Please use this option only as a backup, since a lot of the richness of the course comes from seeing the presenter, other participants, and visual aids.
However, if the phone is your only option, here’s how to join:
- Dial 408-638-0968 (U.S.). If you are in another country, find your local dial-in number.
- When prompted, enter the meeting ID: 837213602 #
- During the session, press *9 to raise your hand (and *9 again to lower it) when the presenter invites people to speak.
Technical Support: If you encounter any difficulties using Zoom, refer to their support section.
Flip Chart Photos from On-site Trainings
View photos of the flip charts from the January 9-10, 2020, on-site training.
Key Worksheets and Resources:
Here are digital copies of some of the handouts we used on site, including the Skills Assessment form.
- Introductory Materials (basic handout packet)
- Recapping and Reflection Skills
- 4 Core Steps (page 1) + Business Needs (page 2)
- Empathy Buddies
- Collaborative Communication Skills Assessment