Most of us long to be fully authentic in our relationships. We want to be accepted and loved for who we are. Yet turning up with full honesty can be challenging. Will be heard? Or will the other person turn up with defensiveness, misunderstanding and blame? And when misunderstanding does occur, how can we restore connection and trust?
In this weekend program learn practical, life-changing skills to:
- Know that you’ve been fully heard and have heard others
- Understand what matters most, on a core level, in any situation
- Resolve differences in a mutually satisfying way
- Find the outcomes you want, free of demand, guilt or shame
- Foster openness and cooperation
- Restore empathy, trust and connection
Who will this program interest?
Anyone wanting greater authenticity in their lives and to improve their communication and connection with others, at work or at home. Attend on your own or with family members, coworkers, and friends!
What participants are saying:
- “Pragmatic, effective, beyond what I expected.”
- “This style of communication is like magic.”
- “Powerful simple steps to really connect with another person.”
Friday, February 23rd, 7-9:30pm – evening intro program
Friday- Sunday, February 23rd-25th – weekend immersion program (Friday, 7-9:30, Saturday and Sunday, 9am-4:30pm each day)
Register in advance for the entire weekend at a reduced fee!
Early bird, Friday night only: $27
Early bird, weekend: $297
Regular registration, Friday only: $37
Regular registration, weekend: $347
Early Bird registration ends December 16, 2017.
Are you a therapist or professional coach? If so, you may be interested in a special training on integrating these life-changing skills in your work. Click here to learn more about Empathetic Presence: How to Create Transformational Shifts With Your Clients By Accessing Core Needs.